Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 26...Today SUCKED! (By: Maggie)

Alarms went off - 5:15

Flight - 8:50
 
Landed in Vegas - 9:58 Vegas time
 
Arrived at the RV rental place - 11:45

Actually got the RV - 6:00

For all you stupid people, that is about SIX HOURS we had to wait to get the RV. Molly, Abby and I slept on the suitcases on the floor and watched all the French and German people run around. It was boring...

Arrived at Wal Mart - 7:00

Finished shopping for food & supplies - 9:00

As we were driving around we got to see a little glimpse of Vegas: Babes on Wheels, the Statue of Liberty, the rollercoaster, etc. The lights were cool and I think we are all pretty excited to go back.

Checked into Excalibur in Vegas - 9:40

FINALLY ate dinner - 10:00

Mom was wearing her sassy pants and when the foreign waitress asked if she wanted more Pepsi, she replies, "It's a ROOT BEER!" Sassy Sherry...The rooms we stayed in were really nice. We had an awesome view of the strip. Everyone was exhausted by the time we got to our rooms.

Went to bed - 12:15

Considering I had been awake since 8 AM the day before, I was pretty tired. I stayed up all night packing but got several naps in throughout the day. Still I went almost 43 hours without sleep. It sucked.

No comments: